Saturday, June 7, 2014

Official Blog Launch!

So a couple of days ago, I posted a "before" and "in progress" picture on my personal Facebook page because it was definitely what was on my mind that day. This program is amazing and I feel so good I just had to share. I encouraged my Facebook friends to reach out if they were curious about what I was doing to change my life, just in case they found that they might be able to benefit joining in my journey. I really didn't expect such interest...so, in order to keep information about what I am doing organized and conveniently available to those who are considering changing their lifestyle, too - I decided to start this blog. 

This site is definitely a major work in progress, and is lacking in a lot of ways.  It's current purpose is to get the basics of what I am doing out there...but ultimately, it's purpose is therapeutic in nature to myself. It helps me to document my progress along the way, and serves in part of the healing what needs to be healed in order to make my current behaviors permanent changes. 

I am happy to answer any questions that anyone may have, and can be reached by email at mylifechangedwithomni@gmail.com.

Because I have found the supplements and the program I am following so amazing, I have also decided to become an independent marketing consultant and the products that I use are available on my personal website. Please contact me directly for the website address if you are interested.  I am part of a close knit support group and can connect anyone who chooses Omni with me to a 24 hour per day secret Facebook support group of over 14,000 people nationally that are more than willing to provide support at the drop of a hat. This is not a journey I have gone alone, and shouldn't be for anyone else either.

Cheers to progress and a journey to wellness!

-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment