Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Burning the UGLY fat!

Ok, so is there really any pretty fat? Well, in fact, there is. Although I'm not sure pretty is the right term - maybe useful is better? All the good fat in our organs and such - it serves a purpose, right? Right.

Then there's the rest of it - and for me, that is a LOT. About 120 pounds too much when I started this journey.  The beauty of the the recent changes I have made is that I've been burning the UGLY fat away! Even with just about 10% of my initial weight gone, the way I look is significantly different. This is because the fat that I'm burning is the adipose fat, or the unsightly fat. You know, the stuff that gives you a muffin top, spare tire or in my case what appeared to make me look 9 months pregnant?  It's quickly melting away, which is why my clothes fit differently so quickly...I've never tossed stuff from my closet because it was TOO BIG so quickly!

Here's an IN PROGRESS photo from this morning...these pants were too small when I bought them a few weeks ago and now I have a lot of room left to spare!


This morning I weighed in at 23.8 pounds down! I feel great and finally don't despise what I see in the mirror. Love this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment